Saturday, December 15, 2012

But what destiny?



It's destiny.
How many times have I had that thought?
It's not my fault: it's my destiny.
Easy.

Life has it's path.
Another justification.
What can I do: it's just life.
Comfortable.

OK, if I get struck by a rock,
For strong that I am
I remain under it... I struggle
and I'll strive, if I can, to get myself away.

Instead, when I escape from a commitment,
for strong that I say I am,
I remain firm and invoke destiny:
"Everything is already written, it's not my fault..."

Am I a hypocrite with myself?
Yes, if I do not react.
An initial confusion is permitted,
we are human, after all. But then...

Am I just with myself?
Only if I recognize "me", get up... and fight on.
Otherwise, I'll shut up.
And there is no destiny which justifies my errors!



No comments:

Post a Comment